Why to Choose SIRS ?
The Sai Sakthi International Residential School ( SIRS ) provides an education that emphasizes academic excellence within a caring community. The School promotes the pleasure of the diversity of persons and cultures, provides finest environment for education and offers a curriculum that inspire students the joy of learning.
Our Aims & Objectives
- SIRS follows stress free relaxation techniques to enable the child learning friendly.
- SIRS adopts the system of confident building exercise through trial and error learning qualities .
- SIRS follows Child’s activity based system of teaching.
- SIRS prepares the students to meet the growing challenges found in higher education, business, industry, government and social needs of our nation and instills in them the spirit of service in all walks of life.
- Effective teaching prepares students for all the Competitive Examinations like IITJEE, AIEEE, AIIMS, PMPD, etc.
- SIRS infuses Leadership qualities, Self-confidence, Courage of conviction and Sense of responsibility and to explore their innate talents and potentials through ample opportunities in a wide variety of Co-curricular and Extra-curricular activities, such as sports and games and through various units like Scouts and Guides Movement, NCC, JRC, NGC, NSS, Club Activities, House System, Music, Cycling and Dance Classes, School Band and Competitions.
- The main objective of SIRS is to develop creative, integrated, aesthetic, socio-emotional, physical, cognitive, language and communicative skills for the all round development of the child.